The Navigate team is recognized as an industry standard for the quality and range of training and development we offer. We’ve trained tens of thousands of people from hundreds of companies on four continents and have consistently received rave reviews.
We provide world-class training in each of our specialty disciplines, designed and led by seasoned professionals. It’s available in a variety of formats:
- Live seminar or classroom: One-to-four-day programs that inform, educate, energize and entertain.
- Remote sessions conducted via live videoconference
- Webinars: Short, targeted programs usually designed to communicate specific ideas, methods, or practices.
- Coaching individuals or small groups in disciplines or tasks that require improved performance in current roles or future ones.
- Programs designed for internal client leadership for which we provide content and—if required—trainer-training.
Training may be part of implementing recommendations that followed an assessment or it may be free-standing. To keep it economical, Navigate draws content from existing programs repurposed, reformatted, or tailored to specific client needs, but within our range of expertise we also design custom courses. All training is grounded in Best Practices and based upon what the most successful companies do. We stress practical, hard-hitting principles over academic theory because we know its sole purpose is to improve performance. Navigate training invariably includes documented takeaways with guidance and tools for internal follow-up and implementation support.
Some of our more popular subject areas include:
- Project Management
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Mastery of Salesmanship
- Sales Management
- Design and Use of Financial tools and reports
- Coaching and Mentoring
Every company pays for training whether they have it or not. And the only thing worse than training your staff and having them leave is not training them and having them stay. Contact us directly to discuss your training needs and the best ways to meet them.